2012-04-01

Health Time Capsule

Health Time Capsule. 


Pretend you’re making a time capsule of you & your health focus that won’t be opened until 2112. What’s in it? What would people think of it when they found it? 


My health focus is two-fold. Personally I want to lose weight and remain at a healthy weight. I want to do this for my benefit andy to live as an example to my family & friends. I am attempting to do so by exercising regularly and eating well. I am struggling with eating healthy. I like working out for the most part. I like doing fun activities.






MY other health focus is being a positive example to the people around me. I not a perfect person. I am a real person making real everyday choices to get better. I want people to see me as someone who tries to live life to the fullest and help other people do the same along the way.


DO you see me that way....? What do you think I should put in my health capsule...?

No comments:

Post a Comment