2012-04-13

I can't live without

10 Things I Couldn’t Live Without. Write a list of the 10 things you need (or love) most. 



  1. My God---My faith keeps me grounded and reminds me where my help comes from. It also makes me know  that I am never alone. I have a God who loves and protects me. 
  2. My hubby---Feels great to have someone always in your corner and on your side. Some1 who gets my sense of humor and loves me anyway.
  3. My family...most of them...Especially my children. They are my heart... my motivation... my world. I feel so blessed to have them in my life.
  4. Technology...I love all of the things the technology makes easier. Like keeping & staying in touch. Like keeping my life in order. Or being able to take a ton of pictures and videos of my kids and our life.
  5. The internet...Email is my friend. It makes life simpler. I also loving able to see what everyone is up to. Or being able to go to school online. ... all thanks to the internet .
  6. DVR... I love being able to watch TV at my convenience . 
  7. Chocolate...self explanatory.
  8. Caffeine... staying away is easier with it.
  9. Music... It is the sound track to my day... and to my life. 
  10. Working out.... Gets m juices flowing helps to prolong my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment