2012-04-15

My writing Style


Writing with Style. What’s your writing style? Do words just flow from your mind to your fingertips? Do you like handwriting first? Do you plan your posts? Title first or last? Where do you write best?




I just write what comes to my mind. I do not handwrite anything in advance...unless its a chart or something that I am making. Otherwise... I write as I type. It shows sometimes in my whorl, but I ok with that. Writing is about expression and release for me and it feels great to be heard. I usually do not plan my posts unless I do a set program like this...otherwise I just write about what is going on in my life. And the title comes when it comes... sometimes at the beginning and other times at the very end. YOu never know....











No comments:

Post a Comment